Friday, February 08, 2008

Finally starting to see some progress!


I stepped on the scale this morning & I've now lost 5.5lbs since I weighed in last. I do know if that was just the luck of the draw or what since it seemed like all last week no matter how little I ate or how hard I exercised I didn't lose a damn thing.

I hope I can stay motivated with this, I'm such a procrastinator & I have such a hard time working things like exercise into my schedule while I work all day & then go home to take care of Isis all night. Not to mention its winter if I go home, sit down breathe for a second & get back up its already dark. I can't wait for warm weather.

Oh yeah, you're right I'm going to bitch about the heat by then. That's what I do :) There is but a brief period in spring where I'm happy.

I'm bound & determined this is going to be the time it works for me. I'm motivated for this like I was motivated to quit smoking & I'm still being successful at that 18 weeks later! I keep trying to tell myself that there is no way that diet/exercise can be as painful as giving up smoking was, but for some reason it seems harder. I have such bad habits engrained in my brain.

No comments: